Importance of Your Privacy.
A Special Note About Children.
Children are not eligible to use our Services and we ask that minors (under the age of 13) do not submit any personal information to us or use the Services. Company does not collect or maintain information from those actually known to be under the age of 13, and no part of the Website or Services is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
Important Categories of Information for you to Know:
- Who we are
- Information we may collect through the Services
- How your information is used
- Cookies and Tracking Technology
- Altering the information you submit through the Services
- Who We Are. Company makes the Website and Services available for general information and for other purposes detailed within the Website from time to time.
- Information We Collect. There are various areas within the Website or Services where you may be asked to enter information or otherwise provided with the opportunity to submit information. In addition, when you use or access the Website, Company may receive and record information on our server logs from your computer or mobile platform, which may include your location. We do not sell or share any personal information about you to or with any person or organization except for the Permitted Uses. In addition, and not in limitation of the foregoing and subject to restrictions imposed under applicable law, information you enter through the Services may be shared with third party service providers with which Company has entered into a business relationship in order to make the Website or other Services available. In addition, Company may sell or disclose information gathered within the Services to third parties on an aggregated, non-identifiable basis.
- Information we receive from you.
- “Personal Information” is information which may include, without limitation, your name, address, date of birth, phone number, e-mail address, credit card information, activities of interest and possibly other information that, when taken together, can uniquely identify you. To use and/or take advantage of certain portions of the Services from time to time, you may need to provide one or more pieces of Personal Information. We and our third party providers collect your Personal Information when you voluntarily provide it to us.
- “Non-Personal Information” is aggregated information, including demographic information that does not uniquely identify you. We and our third party service providers may collect your Non-Personal Information, including information about the device you are using in accessing our Services, and information pertaining to your interaction with our Services. We and our third party service providers may also aggregate Personal Information in a manner such that the end-product does not uniquely identify you or any other user of the Services, for example, by using Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code. This collective information constitutes Non-Personal Information.
- “Public Content”is information that you contribute through the Services that is intended for public consumption, including, without limitation, photos, comments and account profile. We may display this information through the Services, share it with businesses and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services.
- “Location Information” is information about your physical location, determined by use of GPS and other geolocation features in your device, or by inference from other information we collect such as your IP address. If you permit the Services to access location services through your device’s system settings, we may also collect the precise location of your device. You may be able to disallow our use of certain location data through your device or browser settings, for example by disabling “Location Services”.
- Other Information we get from your use of the Services. We may also collect information about the Services that you use and how you use them.
- Information from the "Contact Us" section of the Website and/or mobile application. You may contact Company through the "Contact Us" feature, via e-mail or other features. Participation in these areas is completely voluntary and it is your choice whether or not you wish to disclose any Personal Information or other information to us.
- Communication. We may at our discretion, but are not obligated to, monitor the communications that take place on our Service, such as messaging, in order to protect our users and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- Information collected from other sections of the Website and/or mobile application. Company may, from time to time, make various resources available to you within the Website. At times we may collect Personal Information or other information in connection with providing such services.
- How your information is used. We use the information you provide to make the Website and Services available to you. Company may, subject to any restrictions imposed by applicable law, also share certain aggregated data with other third parties for general marketing and demographic purposes. We may also use information you provide to send e-mails and/or messages to you regarding topics that may be of interest. Some portions of the Services may be offered in conjunction with partner companies, affiliates or other companies or websites with which we work. In order for us make these features available within the Services, it may be necessary for us to share your personal information with one of such entities. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of making such features available through the Services. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer by not using that particular feature.
In addition, Company may disclose account information, Personal Information and/or other information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with Company’s rights or property, the Services, other users or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
- Cookies and Tracking Technology. We may automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our Website or use our Services. For instance, when you visit our Website, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters used by many websites — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click, how frequently you access the Service, and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us to track your usage of the Service over time. We may collect log file information about your browser or mobile device each time you access the Service. Log file information may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, information about your mobile device, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service. We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit, your use of third party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the Service. If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to: (i) change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject any cookies. You may also set your email options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our email and performed certain functions with it.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store a unique identification numbers associated with your device or our mobile application (including, for example, a UDID, Unique ID for Advertisers (“IDFA”), Google Ad ID, or Windows Advertising ID), mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, phone number, and, depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device.
We may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage and demographic patterns on our Website and our Services; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
The only way to completely “opt out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. (To learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons and related technologies and how you may opt-out of some of this tracking, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org). Depending on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through settings.
- Altering Information You Submit.
- Deleting your information. Federal and state regulations may require that we store questions or submissions for various periods of time. In order to comply with these regulations, we may be unable to delete information from our databases.
- Altering Information. Company may alter, modify or delete any information you submit through the Website or Services generally if it believes, in its sole discretion, it is necessary or desirable to do so.
- Request to stop receiving emails from us. Periodically, Company may send you emails to alert you to various new features within the Services. If you do not wish to receive any of these offers, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to remove yourself from our mailing list.
Although Company has taken reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is delivered and disclosed securely, Company cannot and does not guarantee that the personal information you provide will not be intercepted by others and decrypted.
Storage and Processing
We may, in the future, sell or otherwise transfer some or all of our assets or equity to a third party. Your personally identifiable information and other information we obtain from you via the Website or Services may be disclosed to any potential or actual third party purchasers of such assets or equity and may be among the assets transferred.
The Company does not respond to Do Not Track signals and/or other mechanisms that provide consumer choice about tracking.
PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.