Impossible Objects is a rapidly growing organization in the dynamic and exciting 3D printing / additive manufacturing industry. We’re influencing change and challenging the ways in which companies manufacture products. Our CBAM technology is cutting-edge, unique and focuses on producing high-performance composite parts at high speeds. Our technology is utilized in a wide variety of industries including automotive, aerospace, medical products, consumer electronics and more.
Because of our rapid growth, we are looking to expand our team with a critical marketing position. You will be joining a diverse group of individuals who have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for challenging the status quo.
As a Marketing Manager your primary responsibility is to develop Impossible Objects’ overall value proposition using a variety of methods. You will be responsible for driving the brand, creating content, generating leads that drives new business, and executing on the overall B2B marketing strategy and tactics for the company. You will build a strategic business plan with a strong focus on digital, content, trade shows, and campaigns.
Leadership, flawless execution, and ability to sell internally combined with the highest levels of business acumen will be the recipe for long-term growth and success. This is a newly created position and will have a significant role on the direction of the company.Responsibilities Brand Management
- Develops clear and succinct value proposition along with associated messaging.
- Builds comprehensive competitive landscape analysis and ensures company brand is uniquely positioned.
- Creates brand guidelines for proper use of company brand across the spectrum of marketing and media applications.
- Ensures cohesive messaging of company value proposition with every customer touch point.
- Develops and implements content for company website.
- Helps manage and strategize approach for social media communities.
- Develops and distributes new content organically across social media communities.
- Develops, maintains and builds out nurture streams.
- Build lead generation and demand generation campaigns that optimize the marketing.
- Implements content changes and adds new content within the website.
- Coordinates media buys and other PR and advertising opportunities.
- Provide digital analytics.
- Writes and edits print and web collateral, including brochures, sell sheets, articles, event presentations and tradeshow signage.
- Interviews subject matter experts and customers to write case studies, blog posts, white papers, newsletters, contributed articles and more.
- Manages vendor relationships with external writers, photographers and videographers.
- Ensures new stories are published and posted to various platforms according to the content calendar.
- Communicates new stories to PR agency for publishing in publications.
- Lead planning, strategy and execution of industry trade shows and events.
- Helps maintain content library of articles, images and videos.
- Helps maintain ongoing customer story list for case studies.
- Stays current on competitive landscape and communicates key changes within the organization.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English, public relations, journalism, communications, or related field.
- 3+ years related experience in marketing communications, content development, PR, advertising or project management.
- Proficient in Windows-based office applications including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Adobe creative programs such as Adobe Illustrator, In Design and Photoshop.
- Ability to work with CMS, CRM and marketing automation systems such as WordPress, Salesforce.com and Marketo.
- Ability to focus on detail while prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possesses dependability, integrity and the ability to work independently.
- 2 years 3D printing industry experience.
- Passion for writing.
- Ability to implement SEO strategies into content.
- Proven ability to increase engagement in B2B audiences.
- Social media savvy.
- Knowledge of social media monitoring and measurement tools.
- Ability to easily work across the company to manage projects that involve subject matter experts and all levels of management.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly execute on tactics and make recommendations.
- Ability to work well with others.