We are a rapidly growing organization in the dynamic and exciting 3D printing / additive manufacturing industry. We’re influencing change and challenging the ways in which companies manufacture products. Our CBAM technology is cutting-edge and unique and focuses on producing high-performance composite parts at high speeds. Our technology is utilized in a wide variety of industries including automotive, aerospace, consumer electronics and more.
Because of our rapid growth, we are looking to expand our team. You will be joining a diverse group of individuals who have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for challenging the status quo.
As an Account Executive your primary responsibility is to develop Impossible Objects’ business in a variety of markets and increase revenue. You will be responsible for driving new business by leveraging our innovative technology via direct sales as well as maintaining existing clients. You will proactively manage a geographic territory by prospecting and responding to new opportunities, holding face-to-face client visits, maintaining regular contact with accounts, obtaining referrals from satisfied customers while interfacing with internal management and support teams.
Strategic direction and consultative approach combined with the highest levels of business acumen will be the recipe for long-term growth and success. This position is a senior member of the sales team and is expected to sell direct to end-users. The ideal candidate will have a manufacturing background with a minimum of five years of outside sales experience selling capital equipment. Knowledge of composite materials or additive manufacturing is a plus.Responsibilities:
- Assess needs and identify new companies, organizations, applications and industries where our technology/systems are a good fit and offer high strategic value.
- Develop business cases to support the adoption of our technology for production applications.
- Establish, manage and strengthen the relationship with all customers, prospects and key players to support their success and further the understanding/adoption of CBAM technology
- Engage with OEM’s and suppliers to support their product development, prototype, and production manufacturing needs.
- Drive integrated planning and execution - coordinating with internal teams to ensure aligned client engagement and service.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or Material Science or similar.
- Knowledge of composite manufacturing processes and materials; familiarity with additive manufacturing a positive.
- Highly motivated with a passion for sales and working in a high-growth, fast-paced organization.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role and a proven record of success.
- Ability to use sales skills to clearly establish the customer’s business requirements and drive engagement / adoption of CBAM technology.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including technical.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passionate about new manufacturing technologies and the positive impact they can have with customers.
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and maintain professionalism.
- Team player with a positive attitude; self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Experience working in strategy consulting.